Andover, Ohio 1845
The congregation was organized in 1832. The property on which the church is located, donated by a church member, originally extended clear to the town square. The spire and Tiffany windows were added in later in the century, paid for by the sale of the property west of the church. Even without its large west yard, the church has an imposing location on a hillside overlooking the town. A basement, with dining room and kitchen, was built in 1912.
Architectural Style: Carpenter Gothic/Federal
Address: 170 E. Main Street, Andover, Ohio