Orwell, Ohio 1889
The church was organized in 1822. A wooden church preceded the current brick church on the site. During the late 1890s, the membership was large and active. Church services were conducted Sunday morning and evening, with Sunday School and bible study groups meeting during the day. Members were also expected to attend midweek prayer meetings and annual midwinter revival meetings, which lasted for two or three weeks. The church has undergone various renovations, including the enlargement and finishing of the basement in 1911, to house church suppers.
Architectural Style: Gothic Revival