Leon, Ohio 1877
The church was organized in 1861 by the United Brethren in Christ denomination. In 1946 the church merged with the Evangelical Church, and in 1968 joined with the Methodists. The original church building has received numerous renovations and additions. In 1918 The Ladies Aid room, belfry, and large stained glass window in the front of the church were added. In 1950 the basement was added to give the Ladies Aid room to serve bazaar dinners. The church is located at an intersection of Richmond Township, in an agricultural area.
Architectural Style: Carpenter Gothic
Address: Stanhope-Kelloggsville Road, corner of Leon Road, Richmond Township, Leon, Ohio