Burton, Ohio 1835
The church was organized in 1808. In 1850, the building was moved to its current location. It has had several major renovations. The church is beautifully situated on the town square, near the town hall, library, fire department, and a large historical park. It forms part of the downtown area of this historic village.
Architectural Style: Carpenter Gothic
Address: 14558 W. Park St. Burton, Ohio