search
top

First Disciples Church

Now, Church on the Green
Burton, Ohio 1846

Built by a Disciples of Christ congregation in Auburn Township, the church later became the Auburn Community Church. In 1963, the church was moved to its present location and extensively renovated. It is now part of Century Village Museum, under the auspices of the Geauga County Historical Society, and is used for meetings and special events such as weddings.

Architectural Style: Federal/American Vernacular

Address Century Village On the Square in Burton, Ohio (Intersection of Routes 87 & 168)



top