United Methodist Church

East Claridon, Ohio 1837

The church was originally located in Claridon Center, which was predominantly Congregationalist. It was moved to its present location in 1867, to be closer to its Methodist congregation. The steeple was added at that time. The church has undergone many renovations, and is now known locally as “The Lighthouse.”

Architectural Style: Classical Revival / American Vernacular

Address: 14780 Mayfield Road, East Claridon, Ohio