search
top

Poland Presbyterian Church

Poland, Ohio 1897

The Poland Presbyterian Church has been located at the Village Green in Poland since 1802. The present church building is the fourth on the site. The church is beautifully situated in a large park, established by early Ohio founder Turhand Kirtland. The park also contains a pioneer cemetery, containing the graves of several Revolutionary War veterans. The town was named for Polish generals who assisted the Connecticut Army during the Revolutionary War.

Architectural Style: English Romanesque

Address: 2 Poland Manor, Poland, Ohio

top