Valley City, Ohio 1894
The congregation was established in 1831, and constructed a wooden church at a nearby site in 1838. The church was founded by German settlers to Liverpool Township. Services were exclusively in German until 1924, and men and women sat on either side of the sanctuary. The church is located in the countryside outside of Valley City, on a hillside, adjacent to the church cemetery. Land for the current church was donated by Mr. Coit, a Connecticut land developer. Church members dug the foundation and hauled block from a Berea quarry. The brick church has a 105 foot tower with three bells.
Architectural Style: Gothic
Address: 2233 Abbeyville Road, Valley City, Ohio