search
top

Church of Aurora

Aurora, Ohio 1872

The original church was Congregational, formed in 1809, shortly after Aurora was founded. In 1913 the Disciples Church joined the Congregationalists and in 1933 the combined church was renamed the Church of Aurora. It now has members from over 40 different Christian denominations. The church is located on a hillside, with a large sloping lawn in front, at the main intersection of town. It is next to the Town Hall.

Located in The Aurora Center Historic District, National Register of Historic Places

Architectural Style: Carpenter Gothic

Address: 146 South Chillicothe Road, Aurora, Ohio

 

 

top