search
top

St. Joseph’s Catholic Church

Randolph, Ohio 1904

The parish was formed in 1829, by German Catholic farmers who settled in southern Portage County. A cemetery and a grotto form part of the extensive grounds. The ornate interior has beautiful stained glass windows and statuary. The church is located on a country road, surrounded by farm country.

Architectural Style: Romanesque

Address: 2643 Waterloo Road, Randolph, Ohio

 

 

 

 

 

 

top