search
top

Vienna Methodist Church

Vienna, Ohio 1850

Methodists in the area built their first church in 1803, at a point then known as Methodist Corners. The present building, completed in 1850, was originally heated by two coal stoves. In the late nineteenth century, the interior was rebuilt and new pews were installed. A basement was added in 1913. To meet the needs of a growing congregation, the church was enlarged in 1948. The church is located in a large park that also includes a Presbyterian Church, a Masonic Hall, and a cemetery.

Architectural Style: Federal

Address: Route 82, just west of the intersection of Route 193 , Vienna, Ohio

 

 

 

 

top